Home Warranty Insurance is a valuable protection against expenses incurred due to the normal damage and degradation of household appliances. Appliance warranty companies usually pay either for repairs or replacements depending on the requirements and coverage. Below is some great information regarding Pensacola Home Warranties that new buyers should know. If you’re looking for Home Warranties, but unsure of where to start, check out our Preferred Vendors page to see what is available in the area.
There are many advantages to having a Home Warranty, which typically covers all appliances in your home. Here are some of the notable benefits.
1. With a Home Warranty, any major appliance or system that has broken down will be repaired for or sometimes even replaced.
2. Your Home Warranty Company will schedule a technician to repair your damaged appliance to save you the trouble of looking for one yourself.
3. A Home Warranty can add value to your property, so if you wish to sell your home in the future, it can be an incentive for potential buyers. Often they are more interested in insured homes rather than uninsured ones.
As with all things, there are some limitations to keep in mind with Home Warranties. Here is what to expect.
1. Each appliance in need of repair or replacement will require that you pay a deductible amount of anywhere from $50-$100.
2. Annual premiums typically range from $500-$1000.
3. Sometimes repairs and replacement can be delayed by Contractors waiting for new parts to be sent by the Home Warranty Company.
Overall, when choosing a plan it is important to know what works best for you. Evaluate all of your options and choose a plan that suits your needs and budget. For any help regarding the issue, please feel free to contact us at Conna O’Donovan Real Estate, we’ll be happy to help.